Tuesday 7 January 2014

My New Years Resolutions

Hi guys,

I just thought I'd do a quick blog post about what sort of things I'm aiming to do this year! I know some people aren't a massive fan of New Years Resolutions but for me its kind of a chance to set myself some goals! So here are my ones for 2014:

1. Blog at least once a week
I really want to try and be a more active blogger and also hopefully feature a few lifestyle blogs      as well as fashion!

2. Start my YouTube channel up properly and post a video at least once a week
I really want to get into YouTube. I've posted a couple of videos but I'd like to get into the habit of posting regularly and maybe even get a sort of following.

3. Start being more healthy! So eating better as well as exercising so I don't cry every time I walk up a flight of stairs
I'm just so unhealthy at the moment. I want to get back into exercising and eating a balanced diet. This doesn't mean I'm trying to lose weight or restrict certain foods etc. I just want to overall be more active so I can live a longer, healthier life.

4. Be more organised!
I want to try and organise my life a bit more to make sure I'm getting the most out of my time so I do keep on top of blogging, uni work etc.

Thanks for reading guys, let me know what your new years resolutions are either here or on Twitter! I hope you've all had an amazing Christmas and are looking forward to the rest of 2014!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment