Friday 17 January 2014

Beauty Haul





I recently picked up some new (slightly more expensive for me) items from Boots and I just thought I'd do a quick review of them both.

The first item is the Brow Zings kit by benefit. With it you get a pigmented wax, a powder, two brushes (ones hard angle, ones more for blending), and a mini pair of tweezers. I like that its very compact meaning you can chuck it in your handbag and take it around with you. Although really the quality of the product means it requires no touching up throughout the day. I like how much more natural the wax and powder look compared to pencil which I used previously. I chose the colour medium and the product seems to blend effortlessly in with the colour of my natural brows. On top of this the product is easily buildable meaning you can have a natural eyebrow during the day but go more dramatic at night. My eyebrows are a strong feature of my look (Oh the Cara effect!) so for me this kit was definitely worth the money!

Secondly is this Too Faced lipstick in the shade HoneyBear. I'm in love with this! I've been wearing it nearly every day since I've bought it. Its such a nice nude shade with a hint of rosy warmth. So far I've worn it as a day-time colour however this could definitely work for the night time with a dramatic eye and big lashes. I really like the make of lipsticks as well. They're very moisturising for the lips as well as light weight so you hardly notice you're wearing it. Would definitely recommend this brand to anyone.

Thanks for reading! Let me know what you think if you've tried any of these products. For pictures of me wearing both of these check out my instagram (xtyramx) or twitter (tyramorrison).

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment