Tuesday 11 November 2014

My Favourite Winter Boots


Top Left - Asos | Top Right - Topshop | Bottom Left - River Island | Bottom Right - Urban Outfitters
 It's that time of year where everyone definitely needs a good pair of winter boots. They're great for in the rain and keep you feet warm during those chilly nights. At the moment there are so many different winter boots to choose from and here are just a few of my favourites.

1) The Everyday Chelsea Boot 
The Chelsea boot is amazing in that it can be worn with anything! I really like this one from Asos (shown above) but you can find plenty without a heel for an even more casual and comfy look. I love to style a Chelsea boot with a good pair of skinny jeans and a leather jacket.

2) The Statement Boot
There are shoes which compliment your outfit and then sometimes there are shoes which basically are your outfit. These white boots from Topshop really stand out! I think to style these you'd want to go monochrome or be adventurous and pair it with a brightly coloured dress (I'm thinking red) and thick tights.

3) The Night Out Boot
This shoe from River Island is perfect for a night out whether it be a winter date, going for cocktails with your friends or a nice dinner with your family. I just love the double zip detail as well. I'd probably wear these with my disco pants and a white shirt.

4) The Man Boot
Finally is the shoe that looks like it's possibly your boyfriends. I love the added femininity of this boyish boot by Urban Outfitters through the addition of the chunky heel. I would style this shoe with some sort of oversized jumper or jacket.

How would you style these shoes? and what are your favourite type of winter boots? Let me know by commenting below or via Twitter.

Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment