Friday 4 December 2015

Polka



Top - Topshop
Skirt - Pop Boutique

Hi guys! Recently I've fallen back in love with this skirt again. I've had it for about 4 years now and it frequently switches between sitting in the back of my wardrobe to constantly being in the wash because I wear it that often.

I was definitely inspired by Topshop's latest fashion week to bring back out the polka dots again. The opening with Imaan in those polka dot trousers not only got me ready to bring the classic print out again but it was nice to see someone representing the curly haired girls for once.

For my own look I didn't want to make the pattern look too classic (although I do wear it like this sometimes) so instead I paired it with a ribbed white crop top to make it look a bit more edgy. Combined with my ankle boots and leather jacket I had a complete outfit which took a classic somewhere a bit different.


What's your favourite polka dot item of clothing? Let me know in the comments below or via Twitter.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment