Monday 5 May 2014

New Blog Name

Hi guys,

So I've decided to change my blog name from Tyra Dressed in Black to Tyra Morrison. Why? I feel over the last year since I've had this blog my personal style has significantly changed and because of this I wanted to change the style of my blog.

I think it's quite hard to sum up your style in a title; especially now when I'm young and my style is continuously growing. Because of this I decided to make my blog title eponymous. This means my blog title will never not reflect who I am because essentially I will always be me.

I want to know some honest opinions about my decision. Although i'm obviously not going to be changing it back I'm interested to hear peoples opinions about bloggers who blog under their own name. Feel free to tweet me or comment below.

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment