Monday 23 June 2014

Hair Inspiration

Pictures taken from Tumblr | Top Left, Top Right, Bottom left and Bottom Right

 Over the last few years I've worked really hard to get my hair to where it is now. Having naturally thick curly hair can be a struggle. It knots easily, frizzes easily and is often assumed by many to not be feminine or professional (which is wrong in my opinion).

Nevertheless I'm really happy with the state of my hair at the moment. It's grown a lot and is way less damaged than it used to be. However I do still have goals!

I would like to grow my hair to reach just past my shoulders. I've wanted long, curly and healthy hair for a while now and I'm so close to achieving this!

I would also like to lighten my hair slightly. My hair does naturally lighten in the sun anyway leaving it with a slight ombre effect where the ends turn a lighter brown. However I would like to enhance this. I'm not sure how I feel about lightening my hair with chemicals and bleach as I feel like this would ruin all the effort I've gone to in order to make my hair healthier. So currently I'm looking into natural ways to lighten my hair such as honey and lemon juice. I just think having lighter hair will look really nice for this summer!

What are your hair goals? And what tips do you know of for lightening your hair? Let me know in the comments below!

Until next time,

Tyra x






No comments:

Post a Comment