Tuesday 24 June 2014

Makeup Inspiration: Orange Lipstick


Pictures above are not taken by me | Top Left,  Top Right, Bottom Left and Bottom Right.
 
This year is the first year where I've properly liked lipstick. And one colour that I really want for this summer is orange.

Orange lipstick was all over the catwalk last year but it's still very popular. The problem for me is finding the right shade to suit my skin tone. I'm can get a quite 'orange' complexion in the summer anyway from where I tan therefore I'm thinking it's better if I go for a more muted tone similar to the one shown on Jourdan Dunn above.

What do you think of the orange lipstick trend? And what's your advice for picking the right shade? Let me know in the comments below.

Until next time,

Tyra x





No comments:

Post a Comment