Sunday 24 August 2014

Curly and Casual


This day was one of those days where everything just seemed to go right! I spent ages plaiting my hair the night before so that when I woke up they'd form into perfect little curls... And it worked! I tried out a new method which definitely helped and once I get my YouTube up and running I'll have to do a video on it. 




Jeans - All Saints
Boots - Topshop 
Top - Hollister 
Cardigan - Urban Outfitters
Leather Jacket - Topshop
Back Pack - Primark

For my outfit I went pretty casual with jeans, a white t-shirt and cut out boots. You can never go wrong with this combination! It gives off that model off duty vibe I love.

For layering I threw on my beautiful grey cardigan from urban outfitters and my leather jacket. 

And then to help me shift all my things around all day I used my Primark denim back pack which looks just like the American Apparel one I wanted for ages but could never afford. 


So let me know what's your go-to casual outfit either via twitter or by commenting below! 

Or if you blog and have a post with your ultimate casual outfit then comment with the link and I'll be sure to check it out! 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment