Monday 25 August 2014

The Casual Converse


Shoes - Converse 
Jeans - Hollister 
Top - Hollister 

I love my converse! And a lot of this is to do with the fact that they are the ultimate day time shoe. As much as I would love to say that I paired all my outfits with these amazing shoes with heels and tassels and studs.... I don't. It's just not practical for me. 

I spend a lot of my time walking here, there and everywhere and so I need something a bit more comfortable. Which the converse most definitely is. 

Or maybe I'm just lazy. Maybe I just love chucking on a pair of jeans, trainers and a leather jacket and calling it fashion. I'm really not sure. 



What's your favourite comfortable shoe for those busier days? Let me know in the comments below or via twitter! 

Or if you have a blog with a post showing how you style your favourite comfy shoe then put the link below and I'll check it out! 

Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment