Saturday 14 March 2015

Inspiration | Mom Jeans


Pictures taken from Tumblr


 
Mom Jeans are a key trend in street style at the moment. They're all over IG and Tumblr and can add a cool, grunge vibe to any outfit. I find that Mom jeans help to give a really hourglass figure especially when paired with a chunky belt.
 
 
The great thing about this trend as well is that it doesn't have to be expensive. As well as the usual high street stores, Mom jeans can be bought from vintage and second hand stores for reasonable prices. I found my acid wash mom jeans by Boohoo at my local charity shop for £8. A great find for me and all for a good cause.
 
 
What do you think of Mom Jeans? Would you wear them and how? Let me know in the comments below.
 
Until next time,
 


No comments:

Post a Comment