Sunday 8 February 2015

Coats I'm Loving


 
Shop these coats here: ASOS | Topshop | Reiss | All Saints
 
 
All this cold weather has really got my thinking about layers. Currently I don't need a new coat, and as a student if I don't need it I can't afford it, but if I did these would be the coats I'd be looking into.
 
The Duster Coat has been big this winter. I just look how long and sharp they are. This pastel version by ASOS layers great with black and has a great collar detail.
 
The Cape some would say is not really a coat but I've included it because its a great layering piece. I really love this military style one by Topshop. It's a colour I've been really loving this season.
 
This classic coat by Reiss just screams elegance which I love. They've named the coat "Pari" and don't think another name could of suited it better.
 
This final coat by All Saints is one I've been crushing over for quite some time. The pleather collar detail and smart fit makes it perfect for dressing up but could also be styled with everyday wear. Out of the four this would definitely be my own purchase.
 
Which coat is your favourite? Let me know in the comments below or via Twitter.
 
Until next time,

 

No comments:

Post a Comment