Thursday 17 October 2013

Collars and Polka Dots

 

Jumper - Vintage Gap
Shirt - Primark
Skirt - JUJU
Creepers - Office
Lipstick - Starry-eyed by Rimmel London
 
This is probably one of my favourite outfits that I've worn in a while. What I am wearing was largely inspired by vintage fashion but then in a way its not very vintage looking at all. The jumper is one of my go-to jumpers simply because it's comfy and I love the colour. Usually I style it with jeans when I'm feeling lazy however today I decided to dress it up a little by layering it with a white shirt and adding a polka dot circle skirt.
 
I also love the way the maroon of the jumper works with the dark red lipstick I'm wearing. I bought this lipstick for Vogues Fashion Night Out (As some of you will have seen on my instagram) and already I'm hooked. Not only is it the perfect colour for fall but it can instantly add character to even the most simplest of outfits.
 
I hope you enjoyed reading this blog post, please feel free to comment below or contact me on my Twitter.
 
Until next time, 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment