Tuesday 23 September 2014

Moving In


 
So I've finally moved into my new house for my second year of uni. An empty room can be a strange thing to look at and I think its a lot easier to miss your bedroom at home if you leave your new room looking like a prison cell.
 
So I've added a few decorations including my new cacti and some decorations. I have also done a picture wall but I haven't shown it because they all include other people who probably don't want to be on my blog.
 
Pictures taken from Pinterest
 
So for anyone starting uni or college I'd definitely advise you to make a go of doing up your room. It doesn't have to be expensive. Anything from posters, to leaflets to cut outs from magazines can make your room a little bit more personal.
 
 
Check out my Back to Uni Board on Pinterest for more inspiration.
 
Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment