Wednesday 27 August 2014

Gourmet Burger Kitchen


I have to say I'm a big fan of posh junk food. Burger King, Mcdonalds etc I'm not fussed but offer me a proper burger in an American themed setting and suddenly I'm interested. 

I went to the Gourmet Burger Kitchen which has been refurbished since the last time I went and I must say it looked amazing. I rarely think of going there but I stumbled across a voucher for 2 burgers for £10 and it was too good to pass up on. 

I had a chicken burger with skinny fries which was perfect. I haven't had a good chicken burger in ages! 


Obviously to go with our burgers we needed a giant chocolate milkshake which was amazing! 

It was a great meal and just what I needed post-run and to prepare me for an afternoon of shopping! 

Are you a fan of the posh burger? Let me know via twitter or by commenting below. 

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment