Wednesday 19 March 2014

Crop Top and Shirt




Crop Top - Topshop
White Shirt - Primark
Gold Chain - H&M


I bought this white crop top from Topshop last week and right away I knew I wanted to find a way of styling it for day time wear. I like my clothes to be multi-functional as only then can I feel like I got value for money.

I was inspired to wear my crop top over my shirt from seeing cropped jumpers being worn in a similar way. I love the effect this layering has. It adds texture, isn't too heavy and makes this basic white button up like a whole new shirt. I added the gold chain because I think gold and white make for a beautiful combination.

Let me know what you think of this outfit today? Also how do you wear your crop tops during the day? Make sure to comment below or even Tweet me!

Until next time,

No comments:

Post a Comment