Tuesday 18 March 2014

Platform Shoes

 
Shoes - Topshop
 
I have been obsessed with these shoes ever since I saw them online. I'm not yet able to wear high heels meaning flat forms and wedges are really the only answer for me when I want to look a bit dressier. These shoes have been worn to job interviews, nights out and dinner dates. They can make any outfit look instantly dressier even if that outfit is jeans and a plain t-shirt.
 
As well as being so multi-functional these shoes are actually quite comfy. Because they're a flat form your foot isn't positioned in that awkward tilted angle all night and the straps round the ankle help to keep them in place.
 
Let me know what your favourite pair of shoes are this month either by commenting below or through Twitter.
 
Until next time, 

No comments:

Post a Comment