Tuesday 14 April 2015

Coachella | Celebrity Fashion


Pictures taken from Elle and The Mirror
 
Coachella not only seems to have amazing line ups and headlining news (I'm thinking Drake and Madonna) but it also seems to attract some of fashions biggest it girls and therefore their wardrobes. Something about festivals enables people to get as creative and eccentric with their wardrobe as they choose. Here are a few of my favourite celebrity fashions from the event.
 
First up is Gigi with those beautiful face diamantes she posted on instagram. Almost like a headband, they add a really sweet but quirky touch to her outfit that day. If only it was normal to walk around with face gems on your forehead all the time because I totally would.
 
I also loved Rosie HW's dress! It reminded me of the 70s boho vibe that's been present recently on the catwalk. I loved how she styled it down with an updo, large sunglasses and a small over the shoulder brown bag.
 
Jourdan Dunn also looked incredible for Coachella. I loved how she kept her outfit black to make the focus her brightly coloured hair. Also those fringed denim shorts are incredible.
 
Finally is Kendal Jenner with her ultimate hippie off the shoulder top (which Twitter tells me is from Nasty Gal). In all honesty she looks like she could be on the set of Pirates of the Caribbean and I don't mean this as an insult. She too looks really laid back boho which is perfect for a sunny festival.
 
What were your favourite fashion icons from Coachella this year? Let me know in the comments below or via Twitter.
 
Until next time,


No comments:

Post a Comment